Partners & Professionals
Master of business administration
I counsel mid-size clients on matters related to tax and tax planning. I´m also engaged in business counseling as well as settlement and funding issues. My core counseling areas are corporate transactions and comprehensive consultation of start-ups in Berlin and Brandenburg.
My experience of over twenty years stems from - several years with the international accountancy and tax consultancy firm PWC - as well as the mid-sized character of his parental firm.
- Tax and business related counseling of companies
- Annual financial statements
- Counseling on setting up a business
- Consolidation counseling
- Counseling on reorganization and restructuring processes
- Counseling on company acquisition and sale
- Company valuation
- Corporate succession
Memberships and Engagement
- Industrieclub Potsdam "Christian Peter Wilhelm Beuth" e.V.
- Marketing Club Potsdam e.V. (Chief Financial Officer)
- Entrepreneurs' association Brandenburg e.V.
- Wirtschaftsjunioren Potsdam e.V.
- Association of tax advisors Berlin-Brandenburg e.V.
- Berlin-Brandenburg association of tax advisors, auditors and chartered accountants e.V.
- Chamber of tax consultants Brandenburg
- Chamber of tax consultants Berlin
- Rotary Club Potsdam Alter Markt
- 1995 Establishment of Knappworst & Partner
- 1989-1995 PriceWaterhouse Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft GmbH and PriceWaterhouse Corporate Finance Beratung GmbH, Duesseldorf and Berlin
- 1995 Appointment as tax consultant by Ministry of Finance Duesseldorf
- 1989 Graduation course in business administration (Master of business administration), University of Goettingen
- Training as bank clerk at Volksbank Braunschweig e.G.
Contact information of Thomas KnappworstVilla Quistorp
Phone number: +49 (0)331-2 98 20 0
Fax number: +49 (0)331-2 98 20 24
E-Mail address: email@example.com ‹ back to overview