As a business law office located in the area of the German capital and in Poland Goldenstein & Partner offers you in the range of bank law a broad and individualized consultation. Our experienced attorneys and tax accountants are pleased to take care of your legal problems as well in German as in Polish law in the respective language.
What is banking law?
One cannot look on bank law in an isolated way. Moreover it is an open legal term which underlies a constant change. It is tangent to different fields of law e.g. business law, civil law and special legal regulations (e.g. the law about the credit system – KWG). Bank law deals amongst others with the legal relations of the credit system, the banking transactions and the banking supervision law.
Therefore one can count to the banking law amongst others:
- Collateral security law of the BGB (letter of comfort, mortgage, land charge and other liens)
- Security paper and equity market law
- Investment law
- Insider law (utilization of still unknown insider information for the trade of security papers)
Especially the following problem areas can be of note for you:
- Liability for phishing of user data (claim for damage of the bank possible if the client acted with purpose or with gross negligence!)
- Avoidance of the prepayment penalty on credit contracts (this topic is urgent – the unlimited disclaimer is going to be limited!)
- Misuse of credit cards (what do I have to do as a victim?)
- Problems related to the corporate law of credit institutions (liability of the director)
- Assignment of credits and guarantees (problems with capital lease contracts, loan contracts etc.)
- Claim damage for incorrect investment consulting
Do you have any requests to the bank law topic and you need individual consultation? Please feel free to contact us! We will prepare a nonbinding offer for you free of charge.
Our lawyer for banking law:
Phone number: +49 331 - 29 82 00
Fax number: +49 331 - 29 82 024
E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org