Lawyers and tax advisers of international office Goldenstein & Partner combine the work of a successful corporate law firm with the dynamic efficiency of a debt-collection agency for you - so that you can assert your claims.
Our professionalism saves you a lot of time and frustration and helps you to quickly convert your claims into cash - so that you can concentrate on your core business.
The employees of Goldenstein & Partner are specialized in debt collection and handling the debtors. They are constantly trained for this purpose and thus, they also possess the knowledge of latest techniques.
We provide the entire claims management from the first reminder to the enforcement letter without charging twice.Hereby, our clients especially appreciate our IT-based solutions, both in B2B as well as B2Careas. You save time and money with the latest techniques, making every step easy and finding a customized solution for you.
Thereby, avoiding the legal disputes is always at the forefront of our actions, in order to save unnecessary costs and time, as well as to obtain your customers and contractors.
A cross-border claims management is also important as a consequence of increasing globalization. Different judicial systems, spatial distances and different languages are a challenge for many. We also provide for a reliable and successful recovery of your claims across borders by means of our specialization in Eastern Europe. We represent you proficiently in German, English, Russian, Polish, French and Italian.
Amongst others, our services include:
Extra-judicial debt collection
- Written and telephonic reminders
- Complete correspondence handling
- Settlement of installment and part-payment agreements with deadlines and monitoring of payment receipts
Judicial debt collection
- Application of reminders and enforcement notices
- Execution of complete lawsuits
- Implementation of enforcement measures including the application of bailliffs
- Monitoring of statute of limitation
- Long-term monitoring of claims from titles and payment agreements