Lawyers, chartered accountants and tax advisers of Goldenstein & Partner advise you on questions related to individual and collective labour law.
Companies survive on their employees - particularly in times of shortage of skilled labour.As corporate law firm, we emphasize on establishing an ideal employment relationship between the employee and the employer. We give you advice in several matters; right from the formulation and negotiation of employment agreements and service contracts, to trials in the works council to the development and implementation of customized compensation systems.
We give you advice from formulation and negotiation of employment agreements and service contracts, to trials in the works council to the development and implementation of customized compensation systems.
Companies of the mittelstand (SMEs), domestic and international investors, freelancers as well as the international large-scale enterprises are our clients.We support you through our interdisciplinary approach not only for ideally enforcing your right, but also for executing financial optimization in the drafting of your contracts.We create added value for you through our legal and fiscal competence.
A team of lawyers, chartered accountants and tax advisers advise youyou in the most diverse areas, such as in the labour cost management or in the labour law for freelancers, an increasingly relevant topic, amongst others. Thereby, we always have our eye on: the specific needs of our clients.
Focus areas of our function related to the employment agreement and the service contract are:
- Formulation and negotiation of employment agreements and service contractsTermination of employment and service relationships (termination / termination contracts)
- Reorganization and changes in business operations
- Trials with the works council
- Representation in litigation before labour court
- Due diligence relating to labour law and constitution of labour law related issues in case of company acquisition contracts and merger agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of collective agreements
- Development and implementation of customized compensation systems (profit-sharing, stock options, incentive plans, pension schemes)
- Constitution of company pension schemes
Our specialist lawyer for labour law:
Phone number: +49 331 - 29 82 00
Fax number: +49 331 - 29 82 024
E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org