Mergers & Acquisitions
Lawyers, chartered accountants and tax advisers of Goldenstein & Partner advise you on relevant questions of the company acquisition and sale and every form of the takeover; from a single source.
Company acquisitions and sales as well as the takeovers are economically and legallycomplex procedures. In particular, this poses specific challenges for small businesses. Thus, this requires not only years of experience and a sense for the company and its culture, in order to optimally assert your interests, but also legal and economical understanding of the issue.
We provide our clients with legal, fiscal and business-management knowledge through cooperation with lawyers, chartered accountants and tax advisers at Goldenstein & Partner. This creates an added value from the different competences, in order to find a customized solution for you.
We are based in the capital region and are well connected for over 20 years. Thus, we are well familiar with the regional structures and development plans. We can offer you a personal and comprehensive advice through this regional expertise, specific knowledge of the industry and respective networks on site.
Companies, entrepreneurs and financial investors, predominantly from the SMEsare our clients. We provide them with a most cost-effective advice on the basis of the streamlined structure as a firm run by its owners.
Furthermore, we have created a close network of partner law firms in Poland. In this way, we can provide the best suited lawyers and coordinate the cooperation efficiently and across borders as per demand.
The sequence of company acquisition or sale can be divided into four steps:
- Establishing contact
- strategy development
- Letter of intent
- Target list (preparation of targets to be achieved)
- Due Diligence checks (financial, legal, fiscal DD's)
- Analysis of market position
- Analysis of tenders
- Analysis with regard to implementation and reorganization
- Selection of target company
- Transaction negotiations
- Preparation of contracts
- Fiscal constitution and funding
- Signing and closing
4. Acquisition and re-orientation (integration / optimization)
- Integration of business processes
- Presentation of targets and chance of re-orientation
- Harmonisation of tender
- Analysis for further development and realignment
- Analysis for development of new markets or customer groups
Our lawyer for mergers and acquisitions:
Phone number: +49 331 - 29 82 00
Fax number: +49 331 - 29 82 024
E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org