Practical and economically appropriate solutions are of central economic relevance in a world of increasingly interconnected trade. Due to the constant change of legal regulations, a constant adjustment of the processes is necessary. Our team of attorneys and tax consultants has practical experience in customs and foreign trade and is happy to advise you.
Even minor violation result in fines and criminal proceedings and guarantee the risk of a loss of simplifications of customs procedures.
Representation of your interests
- Negotiations with customs authorities
- Support for customs examinations against customs authorities to avoid collection of customs dues
- Representation in remission and reimbursement of collection of customs dues (e.g. third country duties)
- Determination and calculation of tariffs, classification of preferential and non-preferential origin and cost reduction potentials
- Advice on binding tariff information (ger. vZTA) or binding origin information (vUA)
- Accompanying the obtaining of simplifications of customs procedures (e.g., the status of the authorized economic operator)
- Assistance in dealing with customs issues such as the withdrawal of simplifications of customs procedures
- Trainings tailored to the needs of management as well as employees of financial and legal departments as well as purchasing and sales departments
- Optimization supply chain
- Customization of the valuation scale of intra-group deliveries
All the above-mentioned facts illustrate only a few examples of the variety of case studies in today's international business world and the differentiated solutions required.
Do you have any questions about the topic of customs law and would you like an individual consultation? Then contact us! You will receive free of charge a non-binding offer.
Our specialist lawyer for customs law:
Phone number: +49 331 - 29 82 00
Fax number: +49 331 - 29 82 024
E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org