Annual financial statements
The financial accounting (created by you or us) forms the basis on which we prepare your annual financial statements. We ensure that our clients receive profit projections, interim financial statements and forecasts from us during the current business year. Thus, your annual financial statements will become a calculative variable that will consider your requirements against credit institutes, investors and the revenue board.
We will carry out the following tasks for you with respect to the annual financial statements:
- Review and creation of surplus income invoices
- Opening balances
- Monthly, quarterly or six monthly interim financial statements
- Annual financial statements according to Trade Law
- Annual financial statements according to Tax Law
- Annual financial statements according to IAS/IFRS
- Review for plausibility of financial statements according to national (trade and tax law) and international (IAS/IFRS) accounting standards.
- Co-determination and creation of the annexe and the management report
- Analysis of the annual financial statements including the business and industry comparisons
- Liquidation balances
- Financial statements