Überprüfen Sie jetzt Ihren Anspruch und berechnen Sie Ihre Entschädigung
Dutch-speaking Legal Support Intern (m/w/d)Zurück zu allen Jobs
Length: 4 to 6 months
We are seeking a proactive and ambitious Legal Support Intern to join our team in Berlin. In this role, you will play a crucial part in supporting our legal team in consumer claims and other legal operations. You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working alongside our lawyers, assisting them in various legal tasks, and contributing to the success of our clients‘ claims.
The Goldenstein Group is one of the leading legal tech service providers in Germany. Among other projects, the six companies and law firms of the Goldenstein Group help more than 100,000 consumers to enforce compensation claims, support international companies in their day-to-day legal business and develop (legal) software solutions to optimize internal processes. In the future, the self-financed and owner-managed group of companies is primarily planning to expand into other European countries and to develop new business areas.
- Conduct legal research and gather relevant information to support case preparation.
- Assist in drafting and translating legal documents, including briefs, contracts, and correspondence.
- Collaborate with the legal team to ensure efficient case management and progress.
- Prepare and update legal documentation, such as client agreements and power of attorney forms.
- Maintain organized and accurate legal records, databases, and filing systems.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Law, Business or a related field.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English or German
- Proficiency in using legal research databases and software is a plus
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and contribute to the legal field.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Prior experience or coursework in civil law, EU law, international private law and legal research / writing is a plus.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and innovative work environment at the forefront of private law.
- The opportunity to contribute to a meaningful mission, assisting clients in recovering illegally lost resources.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Continuous professional growth and development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative team culture.
- Flexible working hours and good work-life balance.
Become part of one of the most innovative law firms in the country!
Join our team and contribute to our mission of driving innovation and growth in the legal industry. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.